Join The Pac TeamOffering a growth oriented environment plenty of challenges and new experience.
Graphic Designer: Mobile Applications
Career Level: Experienced Non Managerial
Experience: 2 Years
We are seeking a Mobile UI / UX Designer with multi-device design experience to join our Product Team. This team’s focus is at the intersection of our core business and merges technology and an engaging user experience. We are looking for a good communicator who enjoys developing, delivering and sharing the full stack of UX requirements.
• Transform ideas into valuable, usable software experiences across multiple devices.
• Educate the team on latest standards and trends in mobile and multi-device design, including iOS, Android, tablets, wearables, and IoT.
• Create UX deliverables including user personas, site maps, concept maps, process flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and UI designs that effectively communicate the product architecture, layout and functionality to team members.
• Apply established UI patterns to prototypes and mockups to ensure consistency across products, and influence the creation of new UI patterns.
• Conduct formal and informal user research and testing of in-progress work, and assist in implementation of user-based testing to provide optimization of existing application; produce professional research reports.
• Effectively collaborate with product managers, researchers, project team members and other stakeholders to understand product vision and customer needs while validating designs through testing and customer feedback.
• Deliver effective presentations of ideas and concepts to small project teams.
• Deliver appropriate design deliverables and participate in Development and QA efforts to ensure designs are developed as specified.
• Engage with content writers to preserve the integrity of UI content and help documentation.
• Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Information Architecture, HCI or related field plus 2 years of professional experience in UX Design, or a comparable amount of work experience.
• Experience designing for mobile and tablet applications, both native apps and responsive design.
• Understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and Google’s Material Design guidelines.
• Visual design and knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including agile strongly preferred.
• Strong foundation in Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping and wireframing software (such as Axure and Sketch).
• Solid understanding of information architecture tools and techniques, including site maps, concept maps and process flows.
• Strong foundation in usability best practices and user research needed.
• Knowledge of accessibility best practices preferred.
• Strong attention to detail, with an aesthetic sensibility that requires minimal art direction.
• Highly professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven observational and listening skills; ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design.
• Ability to collaborate well with teammates in multiple roles and occasionally lead small projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Information Architecture, HCI.