Join The Pac TeamOffering a growth oriented environment plenty of challenges and new experience.
Full Stack Developer
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 2-4 Years
Your Role on Our Team
• Analyze requirements for software programs or application enhancements.
• Make recommendations for programming specifications.
• Write and modify code for software programs, components or applications.
•· Perform development testing and audits results.
• Support and maintain software programs, components or applications in a production environment.
• Create and maintain documentation.
• Research technical problems and recommend solutions.
Must Have Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering) and two years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
• 2 - 4 years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.
What Else We Look For:
• Knowledge of computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts.
• Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces.
• Basic knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns.
• Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
• Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously.
• Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next actions.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Listening, verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly.
• Ability to research and find technology solutions and maintain awareness of emerging technology.
Career Level: Manager
Experience: 3-5 Years
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
HR Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization during audits.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• MBA/MSc. HRM
• 3-5 years of experience
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Knowledge of HRMS.