Join The Pac TeamOffering a growth oriented environment plenty of challenges and new experience.
Full Stack Developer
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 4+ years
Your Role on Our Team
As a Full Stack Developer in our Organization, you’ll deliver client server solutions. Working with a wide variety of technologies supporting web and backend systems, you’ll develop solutions in a fast-paced, agile-like methodology. You’ll be working in an open environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. Additionally, some of our core technologies are WebAPI/REST, Google Analytics, and Java.
• Design and develop fully tested web applications and APIs.
• Proposing and implementing architecture changes to improve availability and performance for key business processes and systems.
• Provide support for production systems.
• Develop project solutions both independently and paired with other developers.
• Take ownership of the code .
• Write new features with high quality tests.
• Fearlessly dive into legacy code and refactor it.
• Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests.
• Collaborate with Product Owners on defining User Stories for team.
• Promote culture of Agile and SCRUM based Software Development including learning and sharing industry best practices among team.
• Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and open source alternatives.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
• Contribute to team meetings and offer system improvements and solutions.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Update industry knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and promoting such activities among team.
• Explore new opportunities to add value to product and process and present to team.
Must Have Qualifications:
• Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of strong software development experience using C# .Net, .Net 4.0 or higher.
What Else We Look For:
• Experience of web front-end development including HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
• Strong experience of working with WCF and Web APIs with the ability of creating and consuming web services.
• Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher and Object Relational Modelling, preferably with Entity Framework 4.0 or higher.
• Experience of Source Control management system, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
• Strong problem-solving abilities with ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
• Ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player, while also being comfortable to work on your own.
• Experience in MVC Core will be considered an advantage.