Join The Pac TeamOffering a growth oriented environment plenty of challenges and new experience.
Career Level: Intern
Pac Square Technologies offers a challenging and diverse work environment for legal interns as it provides exposure in all aspects of corporate law.
Primary responsibilities of the legal intern will be as following:
- • Research and write memoranda on different legal issues the company is facing.
- • Perform administrative duties such as filing, assist with preparation for trials, hearings, and depositions; research legislative histories, etc.
- • Interns will conduct research on a variety of corporate and comparative law topics. Coursework and experience in Political Science, Human Rights, Public Policy, International Affairs, Government Affairs, Foreign Policy or a related field.
• Must be familiar with legal research techniques and Microsoft Office.
Bachelor Or Master Degree in Law (LLB/LLM)
Career Level: Experienced Non Managerial
Experience: 1-2 Years
Primary responsibilities of the Content Writer will be as following:
- a. Core website copy
- b. Blogs and news articles
- c. Social media posts
- d. Content for banners
- e. Product descriptions
- f. Case studies, whitepapers, and eBooks
- g. Company bios
- h. Landing pages
2. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
3. Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
4. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
5. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
7. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
8. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
9. Update website content as needed.
10. Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS).
• Impeccable spelling and grammar.
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
• Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
• An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
Social Media Assistant
Career Level: Fresh Non Managerial
Works closely with the Digital team to create engaging content for a Pacsquare’s social media presence and social media marketing of different products , including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Primary responsibilities of the Social Media Assistant will be as following:
• Manages company’s products’ social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
• Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO).
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
• Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
• Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
• Manages social media communications.
• Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
• Technology Skills,
• Creative Content Writing,
• Graphic Design,
• Campaign Execution,
• Strong Communication Skills,
• Idea Presentation,
• SEO (preferred),
• Strong Customer-Service Skills,
Marketing Degree Preferred.